You need to have a journal of some type. A spiral notebook, diary, or a folder on your computer are all suitable options.
Reflect on your experiences from this most recent summer. Think about your activities– trips you took, sights you saw, people you interacted with, and memories you made.
Write at least three paragraphs (3-5 sentences each) describing your summer vacation.
- how well you tell your story
- your use of vivid, descriptive language
- your skillful inclusion of at least two similes or metaphors
- your use of correct spelling and punctuation (+no fragments or run-on sentences)
- correct length and formatting of essay
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE OF THIS LESSON: